Maintenance Team Member: Production equipment maintenance
In this role you will oversee the maintenance, development and operation of the pipe production systems for reliability at Magma Global. You will maintain the manufacturing process equipment for minimal downtime of Magma equipment whilst also completing preventative maintenance work orders as per schedule. This job also has you performing technical and operating duties within manufacturing and you must also establish safe operating procedures for maintenance. You must have the ability and attitude to overcome demanding aspects of the job such as understanding the overall controls systems, ensuring all chemicals are used and handled in accordance with the correct procedures and handling logistics of heavy equipment manoeuvres on and off site. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop solutions to challenges day to day and long term.
- Experience in production equipment maintenance – electrical and mechanical within a related industry.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Competent skills on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Skilled in using workshop equipment including handheld/fixed cutting machinery
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org