Magma at DWIF 2017
Magma Global will be at the Deepwater Intervention Forum at the Galveston Island Convention Centre, Texas, from 8th to 10th August 2017
The Magma team will be on hand at DWIF 2017 to discuss the Magma Integrated Deployment Package (IDP), the high performance hydraulic pumping package offered at a cost-effective day-rate for deepwater intervention in the Gulf of Mexico.
Designed to reduce the overall time on multiple wells for deeper water and high flow rate offshore intervention, the IDP system makes Light Well Intervention faster, easier and safer, and reduces intervention operation costs by over 30%.
- Magma Global will be sponsoring the Networking Reception at the San Luis Hotel on Wednesday 9th August from 7.00 to 8.30 p.m.
- Matthew Massey will present a paper on the IDP system and m-pipe flying leads at the DWIF poster session, lobby area, upper floor on Thursday 10th August 12.30 – 1.00 p.m.
Find out more about how the Magma IDP system reduces intervention and pumping cost and risk – click here
Download the RiserTec IDP system analysis report for a 2,000m Gulf of Mexico well intervention operation – click here
- To attend the DWIF exhibition FREE print the Magma complimentary invite – click here
- To see the complete Deepwater Intervention Forum 2017 conference agenda – click here
- To meet at DWIF email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 281 409 1989
- For more details about Magma Global and m-pipe® please visit www.magmaglobal.com