Magma Global mission and m-pipe®
Contact Magma Global
About Magma Global
With UK, US, Angola, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia offices, Magma’s mission is to deliver the world’s most reliable risers, jumpers and downlines for subsea exploration and production.
Magma manufactures m-pipe®, a unique high quality, high strength and low weight carbon and Victrex PEEK polymer pipe with a monolithic structure from bore to surface. m-pipe® provides superior performance in deep water and harsh offshore conditions, delivering significant reductions in risk and cost for offshore field development and operation.
Founded in 2009 by its management team, in 2010 Magma Global Ltd received additional backing to accelerate its growth programme from Calgary-based Azimuth Capital Management and Copenhagen-based NES Partners. BGF Plc and SICP LLP have since joined our investor group, providing additional capital to support significant manufacturing capacity expansion.
Quality, health, safety and sustainability are Magma Global core values and are delivered through the professional leadership and teamwork of all our staff:
- Making QHSE considerations a priority in product manufacturing, facilities and processes
- Ensuring awareness of and compliance with all relevant Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensuring that the needs of Magma’s customers are known, understood and delivered
- Engendering a culture of continuous improvement throughout all aspects of our business
- Ensuring ISO 9001: 2008 and BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Management Systems requirements are achieved and implemented across across our business
- Causing no harm to people or property and minimising adverse environmental effects
Magma partner companies
Subsidiary company Magma Structures is a manufacturer of high performance carbon fibre structures for civil, aerospace and marine applications. They provide world-leading structural engineering expertise and flexible manufacturing capabilities to deliver unique, complex, high-performance composite structures to meet some of the most demanding structural requirements. For more information visit www.magmastructures.com
M-Flow uses m-pipe® technology to deliver high accuracy flow measurement for water cut and phase fraction measurement in oilfield applications. M-Flow produces an innovative range of advanced full bore meters that provide accurate, real-time data on the oil, gas and water content in flow lines, with no impact on production integrity and flow. For more information visit www.m-flow-tech.com